Chippendale and Sheraton Apartments (each sleeps 5)
Part of a grand country house in Cumbria, these spacious self catering holiday apartments make a great choice of
accommodation for a holiday in the Lake District. Both apartments are very nearly identical, the only significant
differences being that Chippendale has a second shower room and is on the first floor, while Sheraton is on the second
floor and has only one bathroom.
For those looking for spacious accommodation in all rooms, these generously sized self catering holiday apartments
provide the solution. The accommodation in each comprises :
- Entrance hall.
- Large tastefully furnished living room with panoramic views over Morecambe Bay, golf course and unspoilt
countryside with distant mountains beyond.
- Fully equipped kitchen / dining room, re-furbished recently to include built-in fridge / freezer, dishwasher, gas
hob, electric oven and all usual small appliances. The dining area has a pine table and chairs and an attractive
- Double bedroom with ensuite shower, wc and basin (Chippendale only), period-style furniture and bay view.
- Twin bedroom with vanity basin and fitted wardrobe.
- Single bedroom with bay view and Juliet balcony.
- Bathroom with bath, wc and basin (over-bath shower in Sheraton).
You can check prices and availability for these apartments on-line.